Grreen Air ver.β ～ Feeling of nostalgia
- ■Title Grreen Air ver.β ～ Feeling of nostalgia
- ■Concept Peace of mind is existing together with my hometown. Mt.Fuji is the highest and most beautiful mountain in Japan. People around Mt.Fuji live together with nostalgia and sense of beauty in the landscape.
We think lovable hometown, even if we live far away.
I present the feeling of my hometown landscape,on a desktop.
Now, we can get information from outside soon, and we can send our thought to outside soon.
On the modern desktop,we can be lead to hometown,from anywhere. We think the history of human,piled up faintly on top of honkomatsu stone near Mount Fuji deposited hundreds of millions of years. Served with green tea leaves.
- ■Material honkomatsu stone, acrylic bar, green tea leaves
- ■Size W300 D300 H100
Principal of studio architect Masakazu Kubota
- Parttime lecturer at Kyoto University of Art and Design
- 1963 born in Shizuoka, Japan
- 1986 graduated from Department of Architecture, Kyoto University
- 1988 completed postgraduate course of Architecture, Kyoto University
- 1993 Principal, studio architect Masakazu Kubota
- Planned the architectural works of more than 50 to date.
Book and translation
- 『case study house』(1997 joint authorship,translation. Published by SUMAI Library Publishing Company)
- 『landscape design』(1998 joint authorship. Published by Showado)
studio architect Masakazu Kubota email email@example.com URL http://www.kc2.org